28 July 2011

Carefree Campers

Just a quick post to say that we've been fortunate enough to have been given both a significant price reduction and a substantial donation to SANDS from Carefree Campers near Derby. What this means is that for the second half of the challenge Amanda and Kieran will be able to follow my progress each day (and be around to help if anything drastic goes wrong) but also that I'll have something resembling a proper bed to sleep in at the end of each day, rather than a patch of wet/hard/rocky ground in a tent. I'm still going to be carrying everything with me on the bike, as that's part of the challenge that I originally set myself, but at least there's a little bit of normality to look forward to each day.

Thank you Carefree Campers, your support is great appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment