04 July 2011

Target reached.....but let's not stop there

Yesterday I was mid-way through my first ride of more than 100 miles when I checked my phone at a food stop and found out that the £1500 target that I had originally set had been reached! Excellent news, and it certainly made all the difference  in the second half of yesterday's ride. The support for what I'm attempting has been superb and I can't really find the words to express my gratitude properly.

I'm also aware that so far there's perhaps £400-500 on sponsor forms dotted around the place that don't appear yet on the JustGiving website so it really does look like my initial target was an underestimate. Perhaps £2500 or even £3000 is more realistic? I really don't know. I won't be changing the target on the JustGiving site as any new target will also be a guess but please don't let that stop anyone from letting people know about what I'm doing, this blog and the cause that I'm doing this for. The more funds that can be donated and the more awareness that can be raised the better.

Thank you one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment